| Somewhere, Somehow, you got it into your head that you could actually be a Real Life Super Hero.
The first step on that path is to decide what that actually ammounts to.
It can mean sitting behind your keyboard and making up silly stories about fighting crime.
It can mean picking fights with vandals and drunks because you can't find real problems to fight.
For some people, it means helping the less fortunate and making yourself a symbol of hope.
For others, it can be a personal, dangerous fight against injustice and evil in the world.
Being a RLSH means a lot of different things to a lot of different people.
You have to decide what you will become.
The Real-Life SuperHero Suit
* What is your budget?
* Is concealment desired?
* What skills do you have?
* What protection do you need?
* Is freedom of movement critical?
* Have you chosen a theme or style?
It is time to sit down and work out
exactly what you will be building and
what you will be buying ready-made.
* What is your budget? Again.
* Where will the equipment go? * How much do you want to carry? * What situations will you handle?
* Will the equipment encumber you?
Being prepared can save lives. Grab everything you need, but nothing
more! Being loaded down can slow you
down, which can be fatal!
* Learn the law.
* Learn Martial Arts.
* Learn CPR and First Aid.
* Learn your territory well.
* Learn to use all your gear.
* Learn to navigate your world.
You are your greatest resource.
Develop you knowledge and skills, so
that you can be depended upon.
* Decide who you are.
* Choose your objectives.
* Make a well thought out plan.
* Make a backup plan.
* Always expect to improvise.
Who you are = What you do.
What you do = Who you are.
Choose your actions wisely. They
effect you and those you encounter.